Thursday 13 May 2010

SECuRET Webcam Help


Since releasing SECuRET SpyCam I have had lots of emails from users asking how to configure their webcams and I would always give a standard response of advising them to try and find some webcam software that suits them and that I had nothing to recommend ... well, that has changed now as I have found some brilliant free software that works perfectly together with SECuRET SpyCam.  It's called Yawcam and you can find out how to configure it here.

I have also added a link in the 'Pages' section, SECuRET Webcam Help.

2 comments:

  1. It will be great idea for college students to check https://pro-academic-writers.com/blog/argumentative-essay-topics out before writing argumentative essay. Here you can read some useful tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help you with your academic pressure assignment help can be a life saver for you. And how you can get over it.

    ReplyDelete